- North America: 5-7 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-7 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Information FK Antiques Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide FK Antiques with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to FK Antiques), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide FK Antiques with additional personal information (for re sizing a ring, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why FK Antiques Need Your Information and How FK Antiques Use It:
FK Antiques rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide FK Antiques services, such as when FK Antiques use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for FK Antiques mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of FK Antiques legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as :
1. providing and improving FK Antiques services. FK Antiques use your information to provide the services you requested and in FK Antiques legitimate interest to improve FK Antiques services; and ;
FK Antiques Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. FK Antiques share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. FK Antiques engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to it’s shop, such as delivery companies. FK Antiques will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If FK Antiques sell or merge it’s business, FK Antiques may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. FK Antiques may collect, use, retain, and share your information if FK Antiques have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
1) respond to legal process or to government requests;
2) enforce it’s agreements, terms and policies;
3) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
4) protect the rights, property, and safety of it’s customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
FK Antiques does not store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are describe below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information FK Antiques hold about you by using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict FK Antiques’ use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where FK Antiques is required to store data for legal reasons) FK Antiques will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) FK Antiques’ processing of some of your information based on FK Antiques’ legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from FK Antiques after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, FK antiques will delete your personal information unless there is compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about FK Antiques’ use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact FK Antiques:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org